file_download
Game Updates

I need help deciding when to buy Madden 21

Smarthuiyuan
Smarthuiyuan

Marble Points: 0

Yeah you send a message to Madden nfl 21 coins EA with your boycott. I think this is silly. You can afford the console, you don't need to boycott a game for that. I concur that the message is insignificant, small, and silly. My point is normally I am not the kind of person to take a stand against a business by not purchasing their matches, but in such a scenario it's a double benefit, and so I figured I'd try it and finally contribute towards a larger message to EA by the masses. Though I assume sales will be high as usual and nothing will change.

I need help deciding when to buy Madden 21

This was my first year of very grinding madden, I bought the 80 dollar variant for 60 on black friday sale for ps4. But in the year's end most of us wind up a 99 total even if we only play with the game a ton, if we start playing march anyways, which I did. I spent money on the platinum packs and that was it. So I am wondering if I should pre order Madden NFL 21, if I will I am obtaining the 100 dollar variation, or wait until it's more economical during black friday or even christmas because when it is all said and done, in the end of the year everyone is 99 overall.

The start of the season is the most enjoyable. But if you get it on black Friday you will miss Harvest but you won't miss Christmas, and you save money. No wrong response. Beginning of the season is way more fun, although yeah, both will work. You can beat up on new players on christmas, Additionally, in the event that you receive it in august. But that is the thing, once I got it I did was play solos until I had a team to compete then I was alright so I don't know what I am gonna do yet.

I didn't understand why people hated Franchise mode much

The MyLeague manner because game is amazing. I can not even express in words how blown away I was by the quantity of thickness, the quantity of detail, and the total amount of customization that's available. It's unreal. You can do anything which you could possibly imagine, and there is things in there I did not even know I desired in Madden. Retiring jersey amounts. Custom expansion teams using custom logos and everything. A style where you call make alterations and plays. Customizable jerseys - I mean you can make ANYTHING you can think of. You can even customize the arena you play and what types of noises play against the speakers through events.

In addition, this sport has more jumbotron options than Madden has relocation teams that are pre-built. I can not even fathom how amazing it would be to have that level of customization and depth at a Madden. It's so disappointing now going back to buy Madden 21 coins and seeing exactly what it is like. Man, I truly hope we could see a Madden one day like 2k. I understand some older Maddens had mild years more customization than it does today, but man, 2k20 was a true eye opener to what is possible.